If you are under twenty years (20 )of age, or otherwise lacking full legal capacity, please have your legal representative or guardian read, understand, and agree to all of the contents of this Policy and all of its subsequent amendments or modifications in order for you to use and continue using the Website, or please leave the Website immediately. Your use and/or continual use of the Website serves as the authentication that your legal representative or guardian has read, understand, and agreed to all of the contents of this Policy and all of its subsequent amendments or modifications.
- Types of personal data. To avail certain sites / services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
- Use of personal data. When you log into the Site to conduct a transaction, you will be asked to provide your personal data including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number and postal address for receipt posting. The information will be properly kept by the Site. Your credit card and/or banking information collected by the Site will be protected via SSL encryption either by us or Third Party .
- Permission to the collection, processing, use and international transmission of personal data. You understand and agree to the automatic and manual legal collection, processing, use and international transmission of your personal data pursuant to the Policy and related regulations.
- Refusal to provide personal data. You may refuse to provide your personal data to the Site. In that case, you will lose access to the services provided by the Site. Also, when you make a purchase through the Site, the Company may email you regarding the purchase, including but not limited to your account, contact information, inquiries and shopping records. If/When you choose to not receive e-mail; you will lose access to the services provided by the Site.
- Duration of use of personal data. Your personal data will be processed, used and transmitted internationally by the Company from the moment you provide your personal data to the Company until the moment you notify the Company to delete or stop processing/using your personal data, all within a legally permitted time period.
- Location of use of personal data. Your personal data will be used in areas where the personal data host and web server host are located and where the Company’s services and products are marketed.
- Users of personal data. Users of your personal data will be the Company, partners of the Company (such as restaurants, hotels), and relevant third-parties
- Your rights to your personal data. After the Company confirms that you are the owner of the personal data, you may contact the Company by phone, website or e-mail to exercise your following rights. 1) To inquire, review, add or correct your personal data. 2) To withdraw permission to collect, process or use your personal data. 3) To have your personal data deleted. 4) To ask for a copy of your personal data. 5) To refuse to receive advertising and promotional materials. Please note, once you have provided your personal data to a store or counterparty during a transaction, you can also exercise the above-mentioned rights to the store or counterparty, unless otherwise specified or regulated by law.
- 10. The Company/The Site reserves the right to amend this Policy as needed. Notices will be posted on the Site when major/significant changes are made to the Policy. You are obligated to stay updated to the changes and/or revisions to the Policy. If you do not agree with the change to the Policy, you may opt out of related services at any time and stop using the services provided by the Site at once. By continuing to access and use the Site, you acknowledge that you agree to the changes to the Policy.
- 11. Security of personal data. The Company will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures in accordance with relevant laws and regulations to protect the personal data you provide, and ensure that only employees with relevant business obligation are authorized to access to your personal data. The Company has taken physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in line with regulatory requirements to ensure the security of your personal data. However, despite the commitment and effort of the Company to protect your personal data, there is no guarantee that your personal data will not be subjected to unlawful interception, transmission or hacking by a third party. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to: info@Magazine.tablesure.com
- Cookies: To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come
- Location information: When you use services, wemay collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may be used using different technologies
14. Grievance Redressal : Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to .
Mr. Jose George (Grievance Officer)
Z A technologies LLP
Z A Technologies LLP